September 27, 2017
Apprenticeship opportunities for those who meet the requirements are hereby announced by the Joint Apprenticeship Committee of the Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers Local #2.
Applications will be available at the:
Insulators Training Center
109 Pleasant Drive, Suite B
Aliquippa, PA 15001
From: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM on the following days and dates :
- Monday - October 30, 2017
- Tuesday - October 31, 2017
- Wednesday - November 1, 2017
- Thursday - November 2, 2017
- Friday - November 3, 2017
- Saturday - November 4, 2017
- Monday - November 6, 2017
- Tuesday - November 7, 2017
- Wednesday - November 8, 2017
- Thursday - November 9, 2017
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant must pick up the application in person and have a photo identification. A nonrefundable $25.00 processing fee is due upon the receipt of the application. Payment must be by money order or certified check made payable to the: "Insulator's Joint Apprenticeship Program".
- Applicant must send the completed application to the office of the committee, postmarked on or before November 17, 2017.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant must be physically able to perform the work of the trade.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D at the time of application.
- Applicant must have a dependable form of transportation.
- Applicant must have resided within the geographical jurisdiction of the Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers Local #2, for a minimum of one year immediately prior to the application date. (See below.)
- Applicant will be required to take a written examination.
- Applicant must submit to a certified drug test, at the program's expense, before final acceptance into the program.
Applicants who qualify, based on the written examination, will be granted a personal interview. Selection of apprentices will be based on qualifications, without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
THE GEOGRAPHICAL JURISDICTION OF THE HEAT AND FROST INSULATORS
AND ALLIED WORKERS LOCAL UNION #2 BY COUNTIES
Allegany • Garrett
Belmont • Jefferson • Monroe
Allegheny • Armstrong • Beaver • Bedford • Blair • Butler • Cambria • Cameron • Clarion • Clearfield • Crawford • Elk • Erie • Fayette • Forest • Greene • Indiana • Jefferson • Lawrence • Mercer • Somerset • Venango • Washington • Westmoreland
Barbour • Brooke • Grant • Hancock • Harrison • Marion • Marshall • Mineral • Monongalia • Ohio • Preston • Taylor • Tucker • Tyler • Wetzel